Back to News
CORONAVIRUS - IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL PATIENTS
Posted on 10 Aug 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL PATIENTS - COVID 19 PANDEMIC
Updated August 2020
Lakeside Medical Practice remains open, however due to concerns regarding COVID 19 Coronavirus, it is with regret that we have had to introduce some new measures in order to minimise footfall in the practice and reduce the potential spread of the virus to vulnerable patients, and thereby endeavour to keep our services operational.
Our staff will work as normal. If you have an urgent medical need, we would wish to reassure you that you will still be seen following telephone assessment.
- It is advisable that you do not attend the practice unless you have firstly telephoned us concerned and we have advised you to attend.
- Should you require urgent medical attention, or if you need advice regarding a blood test etc please contact reception - 028 66 327192.
- Patients will be seen as needed AFTER telephone assessment.
- Our repeat prescription telephone line will continue as normal - 028 66 342456. All prescriptions will be made available at pharmacies for collection.
- If you have been advised to attend for blood tests, you should contact the Treatment Room first to arrange an appointment - 028 66 342417.
In these unprecedented times, your ongoing understanding and patience with changes that we will be putting in place in much appreciated.
We hope to resume normal services as soon as possible and again appreciate your understanding support and co-operation during this time.